TheSexiestOffendersTheSexiestOffenders

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2,880 Fans

ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls

I've always found it humorous that the majority of those who give a bad review even bother taking the time to do so, and even more humorous is their page is empty.

Anyway, a typically wonderful job. For all of those who worked on it.

Link's Triumph Link's Triumph

I love this for many reasons, but the one I will point out is that I liked it for the 'classic' theme that it had- from Link- to the monsters- the design. Very well done!

The Glowy Show intro The Glowy Show intro

It look adorable- I expected a little more, but I am interested to know~!

Epic Minequest 2 Epic Minequest 2

Honestly. BEST. DAMN. THING. EVER! LMAO! Wonderful animation, voice acting and even the music- it's all perfect!

Night of the Redead Night of the Redead

Another fantastic form of creativity. I always enjoy seeing what people can do with a mix of imagination and animation.

A Keaton's Tale A Keaton's Tale

Definitely worth a high rating on creativity alone- the thought of the story is a unique tale of its own. and I am a huge fan of Majora's Mask. The voice acting, while not bad at all seemed a bit over powering in relation to the sounds and music.

SKYRIM-BOOBIES-MINECRAFT SKYRIM-BOOBIES-MINECRAFT

I absolutely loved this. Very funny xD Now I'm gonna go play skyrim again. Thanks.

~Sticky

Pip the Robot: Snowfall Pip the Robot: Snowfall

Definitely not what I expected, but it was well done nonetheless- the scenery was breath taking and made me feel like I was actually skydiving. Wonderfully done!

Super Hero Clock Teaser Super Hero Clock Teaser

Definitely peaks my interest and the design is exceedingly well done!

Lilium Lilium

I absolutely adore this. I remember the first time I watched this flash many years ago. I still love it today. Great job~

~Sticky